"BOB" Blow Off Booth
The Walk-Through Worker Cleaning Station
Safety & Ease for the Worker
When moving from a dusty area to a clean zone, every worker can completely decontaminate in the Blow Off Booth. The "BOB" dislodges and removes hazardous material that could potentially contaminate others in the clean environment. The high-velocity blow-off system gets even the hidden dust. The dust is then captured and filtered within the auto-clean self-contained booth. The booth can also be used to blow dust off equipment or pallets of material. The BOB can effectively remove potentially hazardous materials, including dust generated from hexavalent chromium, lead, beryllium, strontium chromate, and carcinogenic paint.
The Blow Off Booth is not only effective in dislodging all the dust, it is easier on the worker than alternative vacuum approaches. The air shower is more comfortable than a suction process, and the hands-off blow-down does not require another worker to assist in vacuuming off the dust. Furthermore, the Blow Off Booth provides a quick transition to the clean zone. Within seconds, the entire body is completely clean from any harmful dust.
Packed with Practicality
- Two-door Walk-through Station: The worker accesses the Blow-Off Booth directly from the work area, removes the dust, and leaves the booth on the opposite side into the clean area.
- Powerful Air Shower: High-velocity air blows off the worker's clothing, simultaneously pulling the dust into the integral filter system.
- Galvanized Steel Floor Grate: Dust falls through the grating, preventing the tracking of the dust through the booth.
- Low Maintenance: Direct-drive blower requires no ongoing servicing, and filters are either self-cleaning cartridges or standard panel filters for easy replacement.
Choice of Filters
- Demanding Applications with Heavy Dust Loads: Choose auto-cleaning, industrial cartridge filters. The filter-cleaning system uses compressed air to back-flush the filters, depositing the dust into pull-out drawers below.
- All Kinds of Cleaning Needs: Choose multi-stage/multi-efficiency filters as required for the application. Primary filters include industry standard 24" x 24" x 4" pleated media filters. Secondary filters may range from activated carbon to HEPA quality, reaching up to 99.97% efficiency at .3 microns or larger.
Blow Off Booth (BOB)
|Model (Air Knife)||CFM||Dimensions||HP|
|BOB-4-2-2-15 (Med)||1,500||108"W x 48"D x 104"H||15|
|BOB-4-4-3-30 (Max)||2,400||108"W x 51"D x 104"H||15|