Industrial Downdraft Tables
Heavy-Duty, All-Welded Downdraft Tables with Integral Dust Filtration
The Ultra-Efficiency Cartridge Collector Downdraft Table
Custom Built to Fit the Application
This down draft table features ultra-efficiency nanofiber media filters, work surface grating, suction velocities of 150-300 FPM across the entire work surface, and automatic power pulse cleaning. The unit is self cleaned on a solid state timer which can be activated by the operator regardless of whether the fan is off or on. The removed dust falls into pull-out drawers in the bottom of the cabinet. Rated at MERV 15 efficiency, the Downtron's cartridge filters are constructed of nanofiber media, tightly meshed of ultra-fine fibers 300-500 nanometers in diameter, screening out sub-micron particles and resulting in easy release of the dust cake during the cleaning cycle. Because the nanofiber filter media operates at a 40-60% lower pressure drop than traditional cartridge medias, the Downtron industrial downdraft table features lower energy consumption and a longer filter life.
The Filter 1 Downtron table is built of heavy gauge carbon steel to withstand hard use. It is sized to fit the application and provides the flexibility needed for "cell manufacturing."
- Nanofiber Cartridge Media
- Three-Phase TEFC Motors on Rubber Vibration Mounts
- Direct-Drive, Backward-Inclined Airfoil Type Blower with Coned Inlet
- Sound Rating of 78 dBA
- All-Welded 12/14 Heavy Gauge Steel
- Pull-Out Dust Drawers
- Automatic power-Pulse Filter Cleaning
- Grated Downdraft Work Surface
- Custom Sizing to Fit Your Application
- Blower Exhaust Stack Silencer
- Work Surface Grating: Metal, Galvanized, or Stainless Steel, Non-Scratch Fiberglass, Rubber, or Wood; Various Hole Sizing
- Carbon After Filters
- Odor Absorption Modules
- Safety After Filters -- Ashrae or HEPA
- Safety Monitor Guage and Alarm
- Motor Starters and Electrical Disconnects with Transformer for Cleaning Circuit Control and Lighting
- Auxiliary Air and Power Outlets
- Compressed Air Regulators and Filters
- High Temperature Cut-Off of Blower
- Sprinkler Heads
- "Off-line" Cleaning
- Various Filter Media for Special Applications
- Casters-- +2" to Height
- Dust, fumes, and smoke from sanding, grinding, finishing, deburring, buffing, mixing, and soldering
- Composites, fiberglass, metals, plastics, and wood
|Model||CFM||HP||WxD*||Filter Sq Ft|
*Standard Height = 36"
Downdraft Table for the Woodworking Industry
Sanding Dust Made Simple
The DFW provides excellent performance for most wood sanding operations by combining our direct drive, backward-inclined wheel for efficient performance with standard MERV 11 panel filters for easy, cost-effective maintenance. (For special requirements, standard size 24x24x4 inch panel filters with application-specific media may also be used.) Both sides of the table have a six-inch overhang; all sides have side suction slots to catch dust from sanding over the edge, and the work-surface is constructed of rubber mat for ease of use with wood. The motor is mounted externally (out of the air stream).
The DFW Series includes 36" tall, 4' wide tables in three lengths: 5 feet (our strongest performer), 7 feet, and 9 feet. As with all Downtrons, the DFW Wood Sanding tables are constructed of all-welded heavy-guage carbon steel for lasting, heavy-use performance.